- Multiple radiopaque lesions support variety of uses
- Skin-like resistance to needle insertion
- Easily compressible within a biopsy instrument
The automated stereotactic breast biopsy procedure depends on several variables for accurate needle placement.
Physicians and technologists use the this disposable phantom (model 164A) to become proficient and confident in performing these procedures, and to check performance accuracy of the stereotactic biopsy system.
- Multiple radiopaque lesions are imbedded in the Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Phantom
- Solid gel lesions sized between 2 to 5 mm for practicing core biopsies
- Liquid dye lesions for fine needle aspiration
- Clear gel encased in a soft vinyl for easy compression and a skin-like resistance to needle insertion
|Construction:||Gel with attenuation properties similar to breast tissue|
|Multiple Radiopaque Lesions:||2 to 5 mm|
|Materials:||Solid Gel for core biopsy Liquid dye for fine needle aspiration|
|Storage Temperature:||5 - 32° C (40 to 90°F)|
|Dimensions(L/W/H):||21 x 6 x 11 cm|
|Weight:||1.06 kg (2.4 lb)|