The mAs sensor connects to models Accu-Gold / Rapid-Gold / Accu-Pro / Accu-kV and couples to the X-ray generator by clamping to the X-ray anode HV cable (clamps up to 23mm diameter).
The Accu-Pro and Accu-kV require a kV sensor in-beam as a trigger source. The Accu-Gold and Rapid-Gold systems use either an ion chamber (Accu-Gold only), dose diode or multisensor in-beam as a trigger source for calculating the mAs.
To measure Anode current, clamp on the anode cable with the arrow on the clamp pointing towards the X-ray tube. For best results, do not move clamp before and during a measurement or place next to the X-ray tube.
- Automatic power control extends battery lifetime.
- Automatic zero.
- Measurement synchronized to kV waveform.
- Maximum 9999 mAs and 0.7mA (RMS noise) to 2A dynamic range with no range switching.
- Measures absolute value (no rectifier drop and optimum noise rejection).
- Measures absolute value of mA.
- mA-waveform available to an external PC using a Accu-Gold software for Accu-Gold & Rapid-Gold, an Excel spreadsheet for Accu-Pro & Accu-kV.
Specifications / Technical Data
|Range:||2000 mA or 9999 mAs (2-2000 mA when used with 9095)|
|mA accuracy:||±4% of reading (Limited by 0.7mA RMS noise below 18mA).|
|mAs accuracy (1-s pulse):||±4% of reading (Limited by 0.7mA RMS noise below 18mA).|
|Bandwidth:||2.33 kHz, -3 dB.|
|ON/OFF:||Controlled from Accu-Gold software (Accu-Gold/Rapid-Gold) or control unit (Accu-Pro/Accu-kV).|
|Batteries:||2 x IEC-LR6 (1.5V AA Alkaline) Lifetime: Approximately 35 operating hours.|