Ensure accurate patient marking with a simplified approach that fits your workflow.
- Includes RapidSIM™ with the Complete Connectivity Suite™
- Wireless tablet for in-room flexibility and full control
- Touchscreen control monitor for added convenience
- Available in red, green or blue
A new standard for 3 and 5 arm moveable lasers powered by the Complete Connectivity Suite™.
The CT SIM+ with RapidSim Software is the next generation in moveable lasers. Enabling multiple isocenter marking and designed with modern workflows in mind, this all-in-one platform features the Complete Connectivity Suite™ and your choice of red, green or blue lasers – each available at the same price.
The laser unit’s industrial design includes a reinforced steel back plate for maximum strength and durability. The lightweight cover reduces the overall weight of the laser for stability and allows for easy access to all components.
The Complete Connectivity Suite includes the following:
- Handheld Wireless Pendant for in-room control
- Touchscreen Control Monitor for convenient patient workflow
- DICOM and Text file interconnectivity
- Complies with DICOM radiation oncology standards
- Compatible with major CT manufacturers’ system
CT SIM+ Configurations
3-Arm System: Any coordinate can be achieved using the lasers and CT couch Y-axis adjustment. All vital functions can be performed in the control room or via the wireless pendant at the scanner.
5-Arm System: Any coordinate can be achieved with no need to manually change the Y-axis of the couch. CT SIM+ reads treatment planning and other simulation system coordinates for easy, accurate movement to the marked location.
- Closed loop mechanical and software systems ensure Sub-millimeter accuracy with no measurable drift
- Blue, Red or Green light
- Multiple Installation Configurations
- Wall / Ceiling
- Floor Mount Post
- Steel frame and rails provide strength and sturdiness
|Range (m):||Up to 6|
|Line Width:||≤1 mm @ 4 m|
|Line Length:||≥2 meter @ 4 m|
|Drift:||No measurable drift|
|Wavelength Red (nm):||635|
|Wavelength Green (nm):||515|
|Wavelength Blue (nm):||450|
Laser Beam Adjustment
|Length of Travel:||70 cm|
|Software Verified Accuracy of Travel:||±0.5 mm at 3.0 m|
|Mechanical Encoder Accuracy:||2µm|
|Positioning Accuracy:||±0.5 mm at 3.0 m|
|Stanchion Width (m):||Customizable to 5.4|
|Laser Structure:||Reinforced Steel backplate|
|Window:||Translucent and impact resistant
medical grade polymer
|Voltage:||110/240 VAC (auto-select)|
Complies with Center for Devices and Radiological Health regulations for Class II lasers and all CE requirements.
Certified to: IEC 60601 (Safety); IEC 60825-1 (Laser); 21 CFR 1040; MDD 93/42/EEC. FDA 510(k) clearance (K152303). Gammex is an ISO13485 certified medical device manufacturer.