Automated, TPS-Grade Secondary Calculations
- Full, Independent 3D Volume Generation
- Efficient Dose-to-Dose Evaluation
- Seamless Integration with PerFRACTION™
DoseCHECK™ is the independent, secondary 3D dose calculation solution for today’s radiation oncology department. It has been designed to seamlessly fit your workflow and meet your clinical needs—with verification of the full patient dose volume.
Efficient in All the Right Areas
DoseCHECK works with minimal user intervention, with no need to manually create, register or input patient plans into the system. Upon plan approval, simply push the DICOM files from your treatment planning system (TPS) to the application. DoseCHECK does the rest.
Robust in the Right Ways
DoseCHECK uses a TPS-grade dose calculation algorithm as its foundation. This allows for a full 3D dose volume to be calculated independently, and with the accuracy of the most advanced planning platforms. The result is a direct dose-to-dose comparison and true verification of physician intent.
- Exclusively licensed collapsed cone (CC) convolution/superposition (CS) algorithm
- Complete suite of comparison tools, including:
- Per-beam dose analysis, with reference points
- Full 3D verification of TPS dose calculation
- Clinical Goal and point dose evaluations
- DVH review and drill-down capabilities
- TPS-grade performance at a cost-effective price
Using DoseCHECK and PerFraction together, clinicians can track the same Clinical Goals and point doses from independent check to pre-treatment QA to any fraction during the treatment course.
Compatible with Your Clinic
DoseCHECK comes with a pre-commissioned set of beam models for common energies, scaled to your machine’s reference dose. DoseCHECK also supports the planning systems and treatment modalities you use most, and is designed to help you get started quickly, and grow to continually meet your needs.
Version 1.0 includes support for:
- Elekta and Varian machines
- Monaco®, Eclipse™, Pinnacle™, RayStation™
- Photon beams (Conformal, IMRT, VMAT)
- SRS/SBRT plans
- 3D dose
- U.S. and International secondary dose calculation requirements (e.g. CPT 77300)
Planned near-term support: dynamic wedges, electron beams
DoseCHECK allows a direct comparison of doses at the calculation point to ensure the desired value is obtained with the established fluence and beam parameters.
Accessible and Scalable
DoseCHECK is a web-based application, easily accessed from anywhere in the clinic.
- Access DoseCHECK on any networked computer
- Use DoseCHECK separately from, or seamlessly with, the PerFRACTION™ patient QA application from Sun Nuclear
DoseCHECK integrates seamlessly with the PerFRACTION patient QA workflow, enabling centralized analysis from secondary calculation of dose through delivery.