800 cc A6
Exradin Shonka-Wyckoff Spherical Chambers are designed for the precise measurement of radiation exposure and exposure rates. They are easily centered for precise positioning and are excellent for in air measurements.
FAST, PRECISE MEASUREMENTS
The design assures there are no stem or voltage soakage effects, providing precise and reliable measurements.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, BUILT TO LAST
The Spherical Chambers are constructed of durable C552 Shonka air-equivalent plastic, providing excellent conductivity and years of reliable use.
Feature and Benefits
- Proven guard design yields stable, precise measurements and minimizes settling time by creating uniform field lines
- Shell, collector, and guard are made of durable, long lasting Shonka conductive plastic
- Use of homogeneous material throughout the chamber minimizes perturbation of the beam due to the presence of the chamber and optimizes measurements
- Axially symmetric design of the chamber provides an uniform, isotropic response
- Non-removable one piece stem for easy, precise positioning
- 60Co build-up cap is integrated into the chamber wall· Ionization collection efficiency is 99.8% or better
- A non-removable, triaxial BNC connector is mounted to the stem of the Model A6
- Collecting volume is 800 cc