3.0 cc MAGNA
The MAGNA 3cc Parallel Plate Chamber is a vented and fully guarded ion chamber ideally suited for mammography and general diagnostic energy X-ray regions, with the appropriate calibration.
The nominal calibration factor for various applications using the MAGNA 3cc Parallel Plate Chamber is .9 R/nC ± 3% over the entire diagnostic range; it is within ± 1% between the half value layers of 0.2 mm Al to 0.5 mm Al of the mammography range.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, BUILT TO LAST
The MAGNA 3cc Parallel Plate Chamber is constructed of rugged C552 Shonka air-equivalent plastic, providing excellent conductivity and years of reliable use.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptionally wide guard ring, 7.0 mm, yields stable, precise measurements and minimizes settling time by creating uniform field lines
- Chamber support rings, collector and guard are made of durable, long lasting Shonka conductive plastic; use of homogeneous material throughout the chamber minimizes perturbation of the beam due to the presence of the chamber and optimizes measurements
- Chamber window material is conductive Kapton film of 0.001 inch thickness (3.86 mg/cm2)
- Cable terminates in a standard, triaxial BNC connectors; other cable connectors and adapters are available upon request
- Chamber has a vent hole to maintain the internal air at ambient atmospheric pressure
- A protective cap is included with the MAGNA 3cc Parallel Plate Chamber
- Non-removable, rigid, one piece stem allows for easy, accurate positioning
- Collecting column is 3.0 cc