0.051 cc A10
The Model A10 Exradin Markus-type Chamber is a parallel plate, vented, waterproof, and fully guarded ion chamber ideally suited for calibrating electron beams. Its 4.3 mm guard ring width exceeds the 3 mm recommendation in TG-39 ensuring precise depth-dose measurements with no perturbation in field lines even at low energies.
The small sensitive volume of the Model A10 makes it ideal for dose distribution measurements in a water phantom, providing excellent spatial resolution. An acrylic waterproof cap of 1.0 mm wall thickness is included with this chamber for use in TG 51 protocols. The circular collector of 5.4 mm diameter allows accurate measurements in small fields. The Model A10 is characterized for TG 51*.
The Model A10 Exradin Markus-type Chamber has the same external dimensions as the PTW Markus® chamber therefore solid phantoms machined to accept the Markus chamber accept the Model A10.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, BUILT TO LAST
The Model A10 is constructed of rugged C552 Shonka air-equivalent plastic, providing excellent conductivity and years of reliable use.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptionally wide guard ring yields stable, precise measurements and minimizes settling time by creating uniform field lines
- Chamber support rings, collector, and guard are made of C552 Shonka conductive plastic; use of homogeneous material throughout the chamber minimizes perturbation of the beam due to the presence of the chamber and optimizes measurements
- Chamber window material is conductive Kapton film of 0.001 inch thickness (3.86 mg/cm2)
- Additional 2.8 mm Cobalt-60 build up cap of C552 conductive plastic is available
- Chamber vents through a flexible tube that surrounds the low-noise, flexible triaxial 1.5 m cable, ensuring the collecting volume is in pressure equilibrium with the surroundings
- Non-removable, rigid, one piece stem allows for easy, accurate positioning
- Collecting volume is 0.051 cc