0.125 cc A18
The Model A18 Chamber features exceptional spatial resolution for relative dosimetry scanning, and is capable of measuring small field sizes of 6.9 mm by 8.3 mm for accurate point dose measurements.
FAST, PRECISE MEASUREMENTS
Its waterproof construction makes it ideal for use in water phantoms. The chamber vents through a flexible tube that surrounds the triaxial cable, ensuring the collecting volume is in pressure equilibrium with the surroundings. The design assures there are no stem or voltage soakage effects, providing precise and reliable measurements.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, BUILT TO LAST
The Model A18 is constructed of rugged C552 Shonka air-equivalent plastic, providing excellent conductivity and years of reliable use.
Features and Benefits
- Proven guard design yields stable, precise measurements and minimizes settling time by creating uniform field lines
- Shell, collector, and guard are all made of durable, long lasting Shonka conductive plastic
- Use of homogeneous material throughout the chamber minimizes perturbation of the beam due to the presence of the chamber and optimizes measurements
- Axially symmetric design of the chamber provides an uniform, isotropic response
- Inherent waterproof construction eliminates need for additional protective coverings
- Non-removable one piece stem for easy, precise positioning
- A matching 2.0 mm thick Cobalt-60 build-up cap of C552 Shonka air-equivalent plastic is provided for air calibrations and measurements
- Ionization collection efficiency is always 99.9% or better
- Collecting volume is 0.125 cc